Monday, April 26, 2010

Pakistan and the US

What if America invaded Pakistan to secure nuclear weapons?

My initial perception would be against the movement. The idea of a bigger nation using their power and strength would irritate me. But as I would process the situation in my head I would come to the conclusion that it was for the better of all countries.

Pakistan is an unstable country and at any moment the government could be taken over by any strong terrorist group. If the situation were to happen where the government was over thrown the last thing we or any bordering country would want is a situation where a nuclear weapons is in the hands of Al Queda. One thing I would keep in eye on though is to monitor how long the United States is in Pakistan. If United States occupies Pakistan for a long period of time I would get mad and stop supporting what they are doing. If the United States goes into Pakistan it should only be to secure nuclear weapon! If they aren't careful they would find themselves in the same situation they are in in Iraq, "to find weapons of mass destruction" which aren't their.

If United States were to take over and control Pakistan they would potentiality divide the nation and weeken the bond we have with our allies.

No comments:

Post a Comment