Friday, May 7, 2010

Top 10 Movies


10. Sherlock Holmes
This mystery movie keeps you guess till the end. Sherlock Holmes, played by Robert Downy Jr. does a great job with his character. He is funny and full of energy on the screen. It was good enough to make my top ten but not any farther.
9. Blind Side
This inspirational movie is a great story about a kid living on the streets given a second chance by playing football. My favorite actor in this movie is Sandra Bullock. After the first time you see it it loses some of its inspiration thought which puts it an 9.
8. Remember the Titans
Another sports movie is at my number 8. This older movie, came out in 2000, the movie shows the connection between the white football players and the black ones. The movie speaks for its self and is a must see.
7. Miracle on Ice
This is one of the most inspirational sports movies I’ve ever seen. It is the David verses Goliath story but in hockey form. It taught me that if I push myself hard enough anything can happen.
6. Gladiator
This epic movie takes place thousands of years ago in the time of the Romans. It tells the story of a once respected general turned into a gladiator.
5. Saving Private Ryan
This is my favorite war movie of all time. Lined up with an all star cast this movie will take you for a ride! Though it is fictional it paints the perfect picture of being in war.
4. Glory Road
My overall favorite sports movie! It is the true story of the Texas Western team in 1966 and their road to the national championship. I love how you see the team come closer together as the movie goes along this is a must see to anyone, even if they don’t like sports.
3. Avatar
This was the first major movie to come out in 3d. The animation far exceeds anything I could dream of. That combined with the great story line makes it great.
2. The Prestige
This movie is the story of two magicians in a magic battle. My favorite part is in the end when they reveal how they did all their tricks. It is one of those movies where it starts off at the end and works backwards which makes it fun to watch too.
1.Crash
Words cannot describe this movie. The acting is astounding and the story line is brilliant. The movie is full of suspense. This is the most intense movie I’ve ever seen but the message behind it is very deep. It is a must see any EVERYONE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment